One of my favourite books when it comes to fun stuff and just pure entertainment is David Safier's "Jesus liebt mich". As far as I know it hasn’t been translated yet, but that might change soon because they actually just made a movie of the book (can’t wait to see it). The literal translation would be "Jesus loves me".
Marie just got out of another disastrous relationship, Apparently she has the unfortunate talent to fall in love with the wrong men. But the guy she meets now might be the weirdest of them all: he’s convinced that he’s Jesus and came back to earth for the Last Judgement. At first Marie thinks that this guy is completely mad, but it turns out that this guy is actually Jesus.
I love this book (actually all books of David Safier) because they are so freaking hilarious. I cried from laughter more often than not while reading this book. So if you’re looking for some easy, entertaining literature, this is your book.
- finstermond likes this
- abersoeinfachistesnicht likes this
- bleus-au-coeur likes this
- sexualpunched reblogged this from ilikemymenbritish
- carrylovescurry reblogged this from ilikemymenbritish
- carrylovescurry likes this
- a-rose-in-the-tardis likes this
- alionha likes this
- buckgbarnes likes this
- ilikemymenbritish posted this